Choosing Your Surgeon/ Doctor
Incred Medical Finance offers this Find a Doctor Directory to you as a service for your convenience only.
You do NOT need to use one of the surgeons listed here. You may use any surgeon of your choice.
Important tips to remember when choosing a surgeon:
- Consult your GP and ask if he knows any surgeons who would be appropriate for you.
- Ask friends or family members who have had the same procedure who they used, and ask if they were happy with that surgeon.
- Make sure the surgeon of your choice is registered with the HPCSA (Health Professionals Council of South Africa).
- You may also enquire directly with the HPCSA to check that the surgeon of your choice is registered and is a member in good standing.
- Check to see if the surgeon of your choice is registered with any other Professional Association or Regulatory Body.
For more information on Professional Associations and Regulatory Bodies please go to https://www.incred.co.za/advisory-board/professional-industry-association/
Make sure you feel comfortable with your surgeon when you go for your initial consultation.
Make a list of questions you would like to ask the doctor before you go for your consultation, and ASK QUESTIONS about anything that you feel is important.
Our suggested surgeons/ Doctors offer the following services:
- Plastic Surgery
- Dental Cosmetic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Fertility Treatment
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Hair Restoration