Collection of Personal Data
Incred Medical Finance may collect, store and use the following type of information:
• Information relating to your personal data such as contact details and sometimes and if necessary, financial information such as bank account numbers and credit card details.
• Information based on your activities on the site such as length of visit, number of page views and standard web log information.
• You may also be requested to submit additional information for authentication purposes and application processes.
Use of your Personal Data
Incred Medical Finance will use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To administer this website and improve its usability to all browsers.
• To send general commercial communications, email notifications as requested by yourself and marketing communications specific to our business operations which may be of interest to you.
• To attend to queries and complaints relevant to you or specific to this website and its contents.
• Where your authorization has been provided, publish your personal information on this website and use such information within the ambit of the license provided by you.
Information collected from you will not be sold, transmitted or disclosed to any other parties falling outside Incred Medical Finance and its affiliated companies unless the following conditions are met:
• Your express authorization is provided.
• If such disclosure is designed to enable Incred Medical Finance, its agents and contractors to execute their duties and functions or to deliver a product or service.
• If required by law or consistent with applicable regulations.
• To enable Incred Medical Finance to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights in relation to prospective legal proceedings.